Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mini-Reviews of Everything Ever, Episode 1

I've been trying to think of something creative and awesome to review for this Friday, but nothing is coming to mind. So, instead of writing one big review about one thing, I've decided to write a bunch of three-word reviews about a bunch of different things. I finished sooner than I expected, so I'm posting it all now.

Without further ado, here's Mini-Reviews of Everything Ever, Episode I:
  • Eugene O'Neill's Long Day's Journey Into Night: crazy Irish play (8/10)
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation: space soap opera (6/10)
  • Paris Hilton as a role-model for young girls: why even bother? (0/10)
  • Online classes: too many distractions (6/10)
  • John Steinbeck's body of work as an author: good, but old (8/10)
  • Nobuo Uematsu's body of work as a composer: above video games (9/10)
  • Monster Hunter 2 Freedom: wonderful except camera (8.5/10)
  • Sweeny Todd's cinema adaptation: Tim Burton's masterpiece (9/10)
  • The general architectural theme of city of Venice, Florida: gaudy and mismatched (4/10)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl: hype was true! (9/10)
  • Post-modern literature: really, really dumb (2/10)
  • Heavy rain: kills people, laptops (4/10)
  • Length requirements/restrictions on school papers: limits quality, creativity (4/10)
  • Alarm clocks: love/hate relationship (7/10)
There's more, but I did this on another site first and my clipboard isn't working for some reason; didn't feel like rewriting it. You can find the rest here.

4 comments:

Thores said...

Noooooo! I got April Fool'd!

Also you should do some extended Brawl impressions sometime, or extended impressions of an aspect of the game or something. Cause I like reading what you write, and I also like reading about Brawl! It'd be two awesomes for the price of one!

Chief said...

Yeah; for the record, I reserve the right to expand any mini-review I do. I just didn't feel like writing a lot this week.

And besides, two awesomes for te price of one is a really good deal.

Chief said...

YES! FOR TE PRICE!

Man I am tired.

Ryan Francis said...

BE CAREFUL IT'S A TRAP!