Monday, February 11, 2008

In the beginning...

Hey, there. I'm Sean Francis, alias Chief, alias The Big Nice Guy, alias The Human Brick Wall, et cetera, et cetera. A not-so-long time ago in a galaxy we're in right now, I wanted to be a theatre critic. I haven't exactly been chasing that dream lately, so I made this blog, where I will essentially be reviewing... everything.

Well, not 'everything' per se, but at least anything that I've recently bought/seen/listened to/experienced and feel like reviewing. I'll give scores out of 10, maybe adding subscores for different categories if I feel like being super-specific.

Sometimes, though, I just don't feel like reviewing things. Sometimes I'll feel like blogging about things that are more... philisophical in nature. When I'm feeling this way, I'll post over at Jon's blog: http://www.somebodysfetish.net.

At any rate, if you've only just stumbled upon this website, feel free to continue visiting as I steadily post more and more reviews... of everything, ever.

1 comment:

Ryan Francis said...

The quick brown rabbit jumps over the lazy dog.