Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Review Request Service

Because my style of exactly what I review and when I review it could be viewed as an inconvenience to some, I've decided to open up a new e-mail account where you can request something you'd like me to review. Your request can literally be anything, but I'll review what is most feasable for me at the time both monetarily and in terms of location. (I live in Florida; asking me to review a comic book store in Nebraska wouldn't be a good idea.)

So, if you're unsure about something, or simply wish to know my opinion, and would like me to post a review, send a request to thebigniceguy@live.com. Make the subject "Review Request" so I know it isn't spam. I'll either credit you as the suggester with your e-mail address, or by your name or nickname if you supply it in the e-mail. Who knows-- maybe you'll get lucky, and your name will appear on my blog!

The Rundown
Ease of Use: 10/10. Seriously; just send me an e-mail.
Fun Factor: 10/10. Just think-- your request could be immortalized on the internet.
Awesomeness: 10/10. You can't tell me this isn't awesome.
Overall: 10/10. Do it!

No comments: